Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Welcome - Dobrodosli

Hello!


Do you enjoy traveling around the world? Do you like visiting and seeing new places that you have not seen before or maybe not even heard about them? If your answer is yes to at least one of these questions, this blog will give you some new ideas for places that you could see during your next trip to Europe. To be more precise, I will reveal you the best places that you can see in Slovenia. This is my home country and as you will see it has some of the most amazing attractions and landmarks that you can visit on your next journey. Here is how this blog will work. Each week I will give you one attraction. You will learn everything that is important about this specific attraction and why you should put this destination on your list. In addition I will also post exciting photos for all of you who want to see how it looks like. It will make you want to see and visit my country, I promise you that.

Today I am posting a map of Europe so you can see where Slovenia actually is. Included in the photo are also the distances to other mayor cities in Europe.


This would be all for today. You are welcome to leave any comments, suggestions or your personal experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment